Main Commodity: Gold
Secondary Commodity: Silver & Copper
General Data File in Ministerio Energía y Minas MEM
- UEA Mining Name: UEA Las Gemelas
- RP N° 1307-2009- INGEMMET/PCD/PM
- PPM Constancy: N° 388-2011
- Right type: Mining
- Unique ID: 01-00006-09-U
- Mining right: Indeterminate
- Surface: 1,801.31 Hectares.
Mining Operation Certified (COM)
- Compañía Minera Atahualpa S.A.C.
District / Province / Department:
- Quicacha / Caravelí / Arequipa / Perú
- The mine is temporarily paralyzed which will restart with the construction of the access road, scheduled for September 2013.
- The mine is optioned to GOLDBANK S.A.C.
Mine type: volcanic
- Vein shape type, hosted in rocks
- Veins containing Gold and Silver Outcrops about 800 metres long
- Underground Mine
- Mechanized and semi-mechanized Cut and Fill Ascending
- Concentration by shaking
Recovery Type Au
- Activated Carbon Saturation / Merrill Crowe
- Diamond drilling
- Ramps, Galleries and Cuts
Mining Program MT/Month
- Current 3,000
- Projection 20,000 MT/Month
Permits status Authorization
- Exploration Valid
Social License communities
- 1 Community with 60 families approx.